Effective June 3, 2019
This Policy does not apply to web sites and applications provided by third parties. For example, if you communicate with us via our social media accounts, those communications would be governed by the privacy policies of the third party social sites where such communications occurred. We encourage you to review the privacy practices of any third party services that you use. By using our Service, you consent to privacy practices described in this Policy.
If you have any questions, please contact us at support@VR360.space
We Collect Information You Provide to Us. We collect and store certain information that you provide to us when registering for or using our Service, such as the following:
- In order to register for our Service, we ask you to provide name, email address, a username and password, and other identifying information.
- We may give you the opportunity to upload photos, contact information for your friends and acquaintances, profile information from your social media or other third party service accounts, and other content and information.
- We may give you the option to enter information about yourself to appear in a directory of other users of our Service.
- We may give you the opportunity to post comments and other self-reported information to users directories, users forums, blogs, and similar areas within our Service.
Automatically Collected Information.
We automatically collect certain information when you access and use our Service, including the following:
- Device and log information: We collect information about the computers. mobile devices, consoles, headsets and other hardware you use to access our Service, such as the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, location information, mobile network information, and internet protocol (IP) address.
- Information about your interactions with other users. When you interact with other users of Service, we collect the identity of the users you interact with and the length of those interactions. We do not collect information about the content of your communications, however.
- Anthropometric data. The Service collects data about you in order to more accurately represent your avatar and otherwise improve the provision of the Service to you, including information about your body movements, dimensions and, facial features. We refer to this type of information as "anthropometric" data.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- Providing and improving the Service, We use the information from you to create and maintain you account, communicate with you about the Service, enable communications with other users of the Service, provide technical support for, and remediate technical issues with , the Service (e.g., to aid in determining the cause of any crash or failure), notify you about changes or updates to the Service, customize aspects of the Service for you, and improve and assist in our development of the Service. Marketing. We use the information we collect to send you certain promotional messages and content.
If you wish out of marketing communications, you may contact us at support@VR360.space and request to be excluded from marketing communications. Any such opt-out will apply only to marketing communications, not to transactional messages concerning your use of Service.
- Enforcement; Safety.
We may use the information we collect to investigate suspicious activity or violation of our terms and conditions for the Service, and in order to improve the safety and security of the Service for other users. We are based in the United States. By accessing or using our Service or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to our processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries. Note that the laws, regulations and standards of the country in which your information is stored may be different from your own country. By using our Service, you consent to this collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and in the U.S. and other countries.
When Your Information Is Shared With Others
We do not share information collected on the Service about you with anyone outside of VREvENT, except under the following circumstances:
- Information you opt to share with other users of the Service. Your information may be viewed by other users of our Service if you choose to make it available to them (for example, by adding your name, contact or other information to our directory, or by posting comments to a public user forum).
- Information shared in communications with other users. The nature of virtual reality communications result in some information being revealed to other Users. For example, your avatar may reveal anthropometric information to other users, such as your facial features, body movements, and voice, which in turn may reveal your race, gender or other characteristics.
- Service providers. We may share the information we collect with our service providers who help us provide certain aspects of the Service. For example, we may use third party vendors to host our registration site, distribute our application, fulfill downloads and orders, provide customer service, and send marketing and electronic communications on our behalf.
- Business transfers. We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our assets, which may include user information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, or in the event of bankruptcy.
- Compliance. We may disclose user information in response to a third party request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with applicable laws, such as to comply with a subpoena, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation.
- With your consent. We may disclose your information where you have given us your consent to do so.
- Aggregated, anonymous data. We may also share aggregated or de-identified information if it cannot reasonably be used to identify you. Security We use reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, designed to protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. You acknowledge, however, that no data transmission or storage can be entirely secure. We do not guarantee the security of any information you provide or transmit to the Service.
The Service is not intended for use by children under 13 years of age. If you are a parent who has become aware that your child user 13 years of age has created an account or otherwise posted personal information through our Service, please notify us at support@VR360.space so that we can take appropriate action. We may require verification of your identity.
Your Information. You may update or correct certain elements of your account and profile information within the Service, and you may email us at support@VR360.space at anytime if you wish to deactivate your account or modify any of your information. In that case, we may retain information about you for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
Marketing Communications. You may opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by contacting us at support@VR360.space and requesting to be excluded from marketing communications, or by using any opt-out mechanism we provide within those communications. If you opt out of receiving marketing communications, we may still send you non-promotional email, such as emails about your ongoing use of the Service.
Mobile Device Location Information. The settings of your Internet browser or mobile device may allow you to stop sharing your precise location with VREvENT or others. you can stop our collection of location information in connection with our mobile applications by following the standard uninstall process and removing any of our mobile applications from your mobile device.
Changes to this Policy. We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the effective date of the Policy set forth above and, where the changes are material, we will provide you with more prominent notice ( such sending you a notification to an email address you have provided to us). We encourage you to review the Policy to stay informed about information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
Contact Us. If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this Policy or about privacy practices, please contact us at support@VR360.space